In the holiday period sun exposure is greater due to the itineraries. Whether visiting the beach or the mountains, the sun’s rays are always present.
That is why some recommendations for effective sun protection have:
- Limit exposure to the sun, especially between 10 am and 4 pm, when UV rays are dangerous and can cause more severe damage to the skin.
- Use sunscreen SPF 15 (Sun Protection Factor) or more, water resistant and broad spectrum.
- Apply the sunscreen product for 20 to 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply the protector if necessary every time, especially after swimming or exercising.
- Use sunscreen even on cloudy days.