U.S. study confirmed that the fruit raisins rich botanical five chemical compounds work to fight bacteria that cause tooth decay and gingivitis as she antioxidant and prevent bacterial adhesion to the surface of the mouth, which prevents formation of bacterial plaque on the teeth.
And analysis revealed laboratory conducted the researchers chemicals of plant origin, which contains raisins inhibit the growth of the number of bacteria causing tooth decay and gum disease and analysis showed the presence of five compounds in raisins seedless which acid Alaanolik and Alenolak aldehyde and acid Batolenk and Hedroxamthel, furfural and All of these anti-oxidant chemicals.
And characterized raisins high percentage of vitamin C and researchers believe that the results of this study refute impressions stable among many that raisins exacerbate the problem of tooth decay so that the raisins is candy-stick and usually cause sugars conjoined tooth decay and contrast results revealed that the contents of raisins of plant-based chemicals benefit oral health resistant bacteria that cause tooth decay and gum disease.
It also contains many nutrients, including: Vitamin B complex, and some minerals such as calcium, copper, iodine, phosphorus and potassium.
- Gives the body tremendous energy and help people who suffer from fatigue and exhaustion.
- Addresses the problems of indigestion and constipation.
- Helps hemorrhoids disease and liver problems.
- Fights fluid retention in the body.
- Useful for the treatment of gout and some types of diabetes drug sensitivities.
- Helps to purify the blood and nourishes the heart muscles.
- Addresses the nervous system and troubles.