To keep their hair in the best way, many choose to comb with hair frequently. However, not always the end product is what was expected and also the number of dried hair tends to expose the various consequences as split ends and dryness.
For an appropriate drying and will not damage your hair it’s best:
- Wash the hair. A clean hair is the basis for the drying and obviously last longer, so that your scalp is in better shape. This is best done with a shampoo that indicated for the type of hair and / or according to any treatment (color, smoothing) the person has previously done.
- Do not add many products before drying. Gels, hairspray and some types of mousses tend to make it dirty and heavy hair quickly. A styling cream or blister for drying is best to face the blow.
- Take care tips. But there is a tendency to have a dry hair and party, no special blister repair tips. Another way to preserve the best drying hair is through baths natural oils (such as olive, for example) prior to washing. Similarly, every six weeks should be a cut on the ends to keep them healthy.
- The drying is the best that pulls … Maybe there is a tendency to think that people that dry hair better are those who strongly stretched, but not so. Drying is superior when it dries stylist (or the person at home) presses just do not bother the scalp and is comfortable. This prevents them from being uprooted root hairs.
- Take into account the brushes. There are different types of combs and brushes with different types of bristles. It is best that the brush used is in accordance to the shape of drying and that the bristles are natural, preferably.
- Dryer away. The use of the appliance should be about 20 inches of hair. To finish drying be exposed to cold air hair dryer for a few minutes so that the dreaded frizz not appear.
Similarly, for several days to keep hair fresh out of the room as you have to keep your hands away because hair tends to get greasy, and also, when it comes to preparing meals or exercise is best picked up away from the neck and placing a cap to keep sweat and odor away.