Zoeva Know? It is a German cosmetics company dedicated to full pallets and brushes, all of good quality, but above all, a very good price.
Brush their kit is the most successful Zoeva eye and face consisting of 12 brushes very nice, soft, dense, synthetic hair and light wooden handle. They are all different and are stored in a beautiful and useful blanket that is included.
This kit is the most basic, yet complete, for which we are starting in the world of makeup and do not pretend to have the professional equipment, and less the cost that this implies, as this magnificent blanket fails at 24 €. Moreover, its size is not very big, so it’s very manageable, easy to pick up and transport to any trip.
- Brush Buffer: very dense, very soft and fine hair. This brush Zoeva can be used to apply powder, illuminators and foundation.
- Power Brush: for applying loose powder or compact.
- Blush Brush: for a sculpted and marked. This brush is perfect for contouring beveled or to apply blush.
- Foundation Brush: for applying makeup fluid.
- Concealer Brush: its fine bristles are ideal for blending concealer, but can also be used to apply shadows.
- Shader Brush: To apply the shadows.
- Shader Brush: much smaller, for applying shadow more accurately.
- Crease Brush: used to blend the crease of the eye.
- Eye Blender Brush: used to blend and make the eye socket. Va looks great in smoke.
- Fan Brush or brush range: it is very soft and is used to remove imperfections or add glitter makeup on the cheeks.
- Liner Brush: This brush is Zoeva harder than others. It is beveled, can be used to apply cream eyeliners or to apply shadow under the eye.
- Lip Brush: brush to apply the lip is quite thin and her hair is very straight for a good definition.