The apple cider vinegar is good on the skin in the salad: Did you know that apple cider vinegar can become an ingredient of natural beauty and economically suitable for many small things?
It’s good for your skin, body and hair, plus it does not cost much and last long. Read about the many uses of apple vinegar and discover why it’s worth getting always a bottle in the kitchen!
Vinegar Apples for Health and Beauty
The apple cider vinegar is produced from refining of apple cider through the process of acidification, is yellow-orange and its pH is between 4.25 and 5.
What are the benefits of apple vinegar?
- It is very rich in potassium, then prevents the loss of hair and teeth that break
- Contains calcium, perfect for strong bones and teeth
- It is rich in pectin, a substance that regulates blood pressure and reduces bad cholesterol
- Contains phosphorus and iron
- It is invigorating, fights bacteria and fungi and balances the acidity
For what you can use apple cider vinegar?
1. To lighten skin blemishes: tamponarlo just on the spots every night before going to bed, and the effects are visible in a short time, with applications to constant every evening.
2. To improve the appearance of the skin from the inside: the advice is to drink a spoonful every morning diluted in a glass of water. The skin will look clean and bright after a few weeks of treatment.
3. To boost your metabolism and burn more calories.
4. To polish the hair after washing: dilute a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in two liters of water and make the last rinse with this mixture. Vinegar has the task of closing the scales of the cuticle of the hair and make them shiny because they reflect light better. Also removes limescale and any residual shampoo and conditioner.
5. For varicose veins, dabbing the skin with a sponge soaked in apple cider vinegar in the evening and morning. The results come after a few weeks, but consistency is key!
Try the treatment apple vinegar one-month sprint to give the body: every morning bevine a tablespoon diluted in a glass of warm water, before breakfast. For this treatment an average bottle of apple cider vinegar will be more than adequate and the results will start to arrive from 3 weeks onwards.
And if it does not work? You can always use it for salad dressing!