It is important to know about what you should take care with your skin daily to prevent and reverse the factors that affect it, such as:
Poor nutrition: A diet unbalanced in fruits, vegetables and protein, not eating at the right times or crash diets deprive your skin of essential nutrients and make you lose life, so do not forget to feed you if you present nutritional imbalances will be reflected on your face.
- Dehydration: We must take two liters of natural water, regardless of juices and wines, recommended 8 glasses a day.
- Physical health: Avoid a sedentary lifestyle and do at least 30 minutes of exercise including walking.
- Environment: stay away from pollution.
- Sleep: It is recommended to get at least eight hours, because during sleep the body restores the skin cells.
- Toxins: avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Unhappiness: When you are happy, your skin reflects it, you look radiant. And when you lower your self-esteem problems and this also affects the skin, surely by the constant gestures, and because we are happy to produce endorphins and this helps the proper functioning of our organs and tissues.