- Do you hide behind your hair cut?
- Have you ever had the same haircut?
- Like your hairdresser?
- How much time you invest in the mornings in your hair?
- Do you use a lot of products and tools?
- Do you wash your hair a lot?
- Have a lot of bad hair days?
If you’ve been wearing the same haircut for years running and changes barber. The cuts go out of style and if you do not change even slightly could see more of your age. Your face also changes and needs to cut the suits.
Before you cut your hair
Nick Arrojo is the barber of the TV show “What Not to Wear” version USA. Nick gives these tips to get a cut that you provide your beauty routine:
- Do not fight nature. If you work with how your hair will be easier to keep it fixed.
- How to determine if a cut is a good cut? Besides looking good the cut is in good shape for at least 4 weeks.
- Long Hair. If you hold the longest hair cut chin does not affect the shape of your face. That if there are no layers around the face.
- Do not use long thin hair because it will look small.
- Avoid the center right party. Adjacent zigzag or party is more flattering.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with your hair because it reminds growing again.
- If you want to save keep long hair, short cuts need to be cut more frequently.
- Take photos of the cut or style you want to lounge. Communicate clearly with your hairdresser because otherwise you will not get the desired results. Do not wait for the barber you remember the last cut made you, remind him with a photo or description.