Take advantage of the fruits and vegetables of the season. Fruits and vegetables are an important source of vitamins and minerals for all, but have a special importance for the development of children. They are rich in fiber and low in calories, so avoid constipation and obesity.
- Respect the times even in summer. Although it is normal to relax a bit on vacation, should respect the feeding schedule because this routine is very important to regulate the appetite of children. Prevents made meals in a hurry and at different times each day.
- Start the day with breakfast. Includes breakfast for your kids milk, cereal, juice or fruit pieces.
- Avoid fried foods. Substitute fried for grilled foods. Remember it is better to eat food cooked, boiled or roasted.
- Respect digestion. Depending on the type of food, they should respect the period of digestion before bathing or getting into the water. Wait at least half an hour or two after eating to swim at the beach or the pool. A cut of digestion can cause abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and unconsciousness.
- Keep snacks. An afternoon snack is essential to not get so hungry at dinner time and avoid decreases in glucose, especially in summer when children develop more physically active. Snacks and sandwiches, accompanied by milk, yogurts and fruit juices are good alternatives to complete the summer feeding of children.
Now that our kids have more time. Why not do your favorite exercise? The pool is usually a good alternative, like riding a bike, there are many activities that can become fun for the kids. It is very important to exercise every day and keep at home to stay passive in front of the TV or the computer.
Have to hydrate
And for this you have to drink more water. Avoid sugary juices and drinks that are unhealthy.