For young skin must enter awareness that we need to get the antioxidants fight free radicals, these are some embers that benefit the aging of our skin. By which our body is able to develop itself antioxidants to counteract the effects of free radicals, but it is also fruitful to our diet that we bring an extra dose of antioxidants to rejuvenate your skin.
- What foods are rich in antioxidants?
- Surrounding these foods in our diet auxiliaremos to combat skin aging.
- Vitamin C: Citrus fruits in general, kiwi, strawberries, tomatoes and vegetables.
- Vitamin E: Nuts, olive oil, eggs.
- Beta-Carotene: Fruits and vegetables in yellows and oranges.
- Copper Nuts, soy products, legumes.
- Flavonoids: onion, garlic, tea, beer, wine, spinach.
- Glutathione: Spinach, garlic, corn, potatoes.
- Lipoceno: Tomatoes.