During the summer, it is essential to prevent photoaging of the skin, the aging sun exposure. For this, we use a sunscreen with a factor greater than 40 or preferably, a sunscreen SPF 65.
Sunscreens safeguard the skin from UVA and UVB sunlight that we receive and generate irreversible damage to their structure and cause premature aging and skin lesions. Furthermore, the use of SPF (Sun Protection Factor), prevents staining.
For a good skin care from the sun, we must repeat the placement of FPS every 2 or 3 hours, as though we are not directly exposed, the refracted ray on the pavement, sand or water, so still be under roof or shade your skin will receive equal. This extends also to the cloudy weather and rain.
Can we do treatments at this time?
Of course, only comes to choosing the appropriate noninvasive treatment. These are some of the options.
- Microdermabrasion with natural diamond tips. It produces a deep skin exfoliation, removing layers of dead cells, restoring brightness and radiance to the skin.
- Toning. It is done through a light massage on the face, with art apparatus which produces the first source release of collagen and elastin by increasing the tone and elasticity to the skin.
- Mask Antiage. It restores the skin lost everything: minerals, trace elements and oxygen.
- Laser Anti-Aging Facial. All of the above-and in that order, prepare the skin for this treatment that has no contraindications, it is painless and stimulates cellular regeneration of the deeper layer of the skin by increasing the thickness of it, filling wrinkles and by stimulating the release of collagen and elastin, essential elements for the skin to look.
- Rejuvenation with Intense Pulsed Light. This technique produces a large release of collagen and elastin by cells. In one session, it shows what is left smooth and plump the skin, unlike laser whose action is progressive.
- Radiofrequency. Produces a warming in the deep layers of the skin and underlying fatty tissue surface, generating a significant inflammatory response. As a result we observe the lifting of eyebrows, cheekbones and tip of the nose, lower lip-nasal distance and overall improvement of the skin in the treated area.