How to strengthen your legs:
To make this exercise more effective, we need to use weights that are attached to the ankles.
- Iniziatevi to position yourself “on all fours, that is, put your hands and knees on the floor, and stretch one leg back until your knee is straight and slightly above hip.
- Bend your knees to the body as possible and stretch again, but do not drop to a level below the hip.
- Make a range of 15 to 25 repetitions with each leg and repeat the series of 2 or 3 times.
For added resistance, you can use more weight.
This is the version of exercise to do at home, with the advantage of not requiring special equipment, only the ankle weights.
However, you must be careful in doing so, because you could hurt your knees if you do it with too much weight or improperly.
- Sit in a chair with ankle weights and a rolled towel under your knees.
Tighten your abs and keep your back straight.
- The knees should extend beyond the edge of the chair to a maximum of 5 cm (2 inches).Separate your feet to the width of the pelvis and keep the heels off, your fingers should touch the floor.
- Lift the right leg slowly, leaving high for a second and returns to the starting position.
- Do three sets of 8 to 12 repetitions with each leg.
The combination of proper diet and regular aerobic exercise routine helps you achieve perfect legs!You can see results within a month or six weeks, depending on your age, frequency of exercise and physical fitness.