Types of Eyeliner
There are basically three types of eyeliner:
- In pencil
- Gel (or cream)
One can say that there are also in powder form. This is because the dark shadows can be used as eyeliner.
This is the most used and may be the easiest to use. Can be used on both eyelids. The lines created by this type of liner can be a little less defined than for a liquid eyeliner or gel, which gives a more natural but less dramatic.
A disadvantage is that it tends to last less time than liquid or gel eyeliner.
You can also tend to “fall” or blur in making us look tired eyelids. But if you use a good product and applies it takes several hours
When selecting a pencil eyeliner is to use one slide good in the eye.
Among the finer the finer tip line. A medium point is ideal. You can pass several times to achieve the size or desired effect.
The eyeliner pencil is easier to remove at the end of the day.
This type of liner has the advantage of creating clean lines. You can give a silky finish on the base of the eyelashes. It is used in more dramatic makeup eyeliner pencil.
This product glides easily and once you get used to using the brush or brush with implementing is easy.
The disadvantages of this product are:
- Some women find it problematic because it is easy mistakes and staining.
- Your application requires a precise pulse so that it is perfect because it is preferable to apply creating a single line, but can be applied piecemeal.
- At the end of the day can be more difficult to remove than other types
- The gel liners are easier to apply than liquid and give these silky finish.
- Glide easier on the eye than the eyeliner pencil and last longer.
- Most of these liners come in a jar and require brushes or brushes to apply them.
- And are eliminated more easily apply the liquid liner but with more difficulty than the eyeliner pencil.
What is the best eyeliner for you
It depends on your personal taste and the type of makeup you want to look. If those beginning to apply yourself makeup, you have little time available or if you prefer a natural look eyeliner pencil can be better.
If you prefer a more intense makeup, you want to create some special effects and makeup have more time to test the liquid or gel eyeliner.