- Before washing your hair it is best to untangle and comb.
- Do not use water or cold nor hot, just warm and is not appropriate to apply the shampoo directly on the scalp, the best option is to do first in the hands and then apply it on hair. Hair should be well wet when we place the shampoo on him to act better.
- The frequency with which to wash your hair depends on the activities performed and where you live or work. In a normal environment, it should be washed twice a week. Rather, it is best to do about 3 or 4 times a week.
- The choice should have little shampoo detergent, now you can get herbal products that are gentler to the hair.
We must not abuse the amount. This does not influence the cleaning and only achieved alter the natural oils thereof.
- If for some reason you have to wash your hair every day, it is best to use specific products for daily washing, since the other may be too strong to be cleaned as often.
- Use the right shampoo for every hair type (oily, dry, normal, mixed) and the result to be obtained (curly, straight, volume, etc..)
- After applying the shampoo, wash hair with gentle massage done with the fingertips on the scalp. These massages stimulate circulation. Do not use nails
- Rinsing the hair is very important and should be performed alone. We must allow time for the water to flush all traces of shampoo. After rinsing the first time, there will be repeated a shampoo that is, washed twice with this product before applying rinse. Then apply the conditioner or cream rinse only at the tips and along the hair, not the roots. Massage a little, leave and return to clear up the water is completely clean.
- The hair must be dried with a towel without squeezing too damp hair becomes very fragile. Ideally, let it dry naturally and without drying.