As we know the importance of well-kept hands, as they are one of our strongest attributes of presentation. Since we have elegant hands speak highly of the person who takes them, however lackluster nails, broken or dirty can undo all the effort that we put on our clothes and our makeup.
But the problem is this that our nails grow faster and costs of getting a manicure in salon or spa can be high, some tips to invest in some household products we can give our nails the attention they deserve without spending a lot of money. Spend twenty to thirty minutes your nails every week and you’ll always impeccable.
For this tutorial we have selected the type of French manicure which will make you feel happier with the one you’re wearing, because it is relatively easy to learn and combines with all your clothes. Let’s start with the tools you’ll need:
- Nail file.
- Wooden sticks (to push the cuticle) / There are also creams to help remove the cuticles.
- Nail clippers.
- Nail polish remover.
- Hand Cream.
- Hardener: To apply before the enamel.
- Transparent varnish, light pink and white.
Here are the steps to follow :
- Cut nails. We must leave enough edge to implement the target.
- File the nails to give the final shape, either round or square, the one you like.
- Soak hands in warm water 3 to 5 minutes. This softens the nails and helps to remove the cuticle.
- You push the cuticle with the wooden stick on the edges so as to hide. Do not push too hard or far away, otherwise continue out more. The nail should never hurt.
- Apply the lotion, but you have to remove the nails using a cotton swab with alcohol.
- At this moment can be applied based hardener and pink.