Can be the legs of a stench that cause more embarrassment, when exposed in front of people, especially if the legs are covered for a long time and non-exposed; which alienate those around you, in return, everyone is suffering from the smell of feet unpleasant, but most that are exposed are adolescents and women pregnant women due to hormonal changes that make their feet sweat more.
The tips to avoid bad smell legs are:
- Maintaining health and hygiene; because bacteria and fungi, leading to foul smell of the legs, so legs should be washed every day soap powder anti-Btkiraa in order to preserve the all important and keeping away from the smell of bad feet.
- If I wore the shoes do not forget to put your shoes in the sun or the end of each week from time to time, and the afflicted, if your shoes do not forget to Tgvfaha because the development of shoes in the sunlight kills bacteria and fungi that cause the unpleasant smell.
- The best advice to avoid the foul smell of the legs is to keep the feet dry, so try wearing socks made of cotton, because cotton is light and dries easily.
- Others shoes every day; Valahveh need to breathe every 24 hours to dry moisture.
- Soak your feet thoroughly with a regular interval, so that Tnzfaha and you keep them from bacteria, and use a nail brush until clean up the fingers of your legs because they are more places that become infected bacteria in the legs, which lead in turn to bad legs bad; so clean the heel, ankle, toes, skin located between the fingers and front legs, feet and use a separate brush to take care of your legs.
- Protect your feet dry on a permanent basis, and in order to get round that use a foot lotion or foot powder or foot spray before wearing shoes or sandals, and use these things in order to Tgvvy Avoid skin and your feet smell bad legs.
- Wore shoes when you open the fingers, so that you keep on your feet dry and free of sweat.
- Wore shoes made of leather because they make your feet breathe deeply.
- Use Freilat smell much; it anti-sweat at the same time.
- Dip your feet in warm water every day, before going to bed and use a humidifier; because this method does not get rid of smelly feet, but at the same time working as a remedy for your legs to get rid of the pain.