Learning to eat healthy and stay slim and mostly very good health, it is difficult for food to suit the needs of each, is more: they are the people who have to adjust to the possibilities that your schedule allows, or fast food places you close to your work …The ideal is to eat a diet as varied as possible to ensure all essential nutrients, reducing quantities.
- Is it harmful to mix certain foods: carbohydrates or carbohydrates with protein, or the latter together, proteins and lipids etc.
- Milk is very healthy, and is just fattening food with greater mix of nutrients that exist. In addition, we have a full range of semi-skim milk and for those who are more rigorous in their diet.
- Have an approximate control of the daily calorie intake, not a strict control, but obviously should not take the same number of calories an athlete and a person performing some activity.
- Reduce the amount of sugar or replace their similar chemical, artificial sweeteners like saccharin and asparmato. It is also advisable to make use of dietary products.
- Giving up alcohol temporarily is manufactured with more calories and does not feed there, just fat. Nor is it advisable to abuse the coffee.