How to make facial cleansers in the home. Since facials are crucial in the care of your skin and the important thing is that you can do at home in your home. Since a thorough cleaning always help us to have clean, healthy, beautiful and shiny especially during the exfoliating treatments that will perform will be activating circulation, nourishing the skin and especially to maintain smooth and clean.
You will need:
- Cleansing Cream
- Face masks that most want. Natural recipes: honey-based masks
- lavender chamomile tea (one tea bag or a teaspoon of flowers)
- One or more towels
- Order. Step number 1 is to put all the necessary materials in a particular place.
- Create vapor. You will need to spray for this can boil water and if you want to add chamomile.
- Applying steam. When the water is boiling, remove from fire sit next to a table. Use a towel over the head to prevent steam from escaping. approach the water to an acceptable distance that you feel comfortable with the temperature. Receive the steam for about 10 minutes or until the water cools. Read herbal steam.
- Clean. Wipe your face with cleanser. Then use plenty of water for rinsing, preferably warm. Cleaning the eye area with cotton and special cleaner for the eyes.
- Exfoliate. Use your favorite scrub, if you have one use your cleanser with sugar. With the fingertips and in a circular motion along the lines of the muscles (and always up) apply the scrub. Use water to remove excess and tonic at the end.
- Moisturizer. Apply your moisturizer. If you have very oily skin this step is not essential.
With the recommendation of these simple steps for 30 minutes you will have a satisfying experience and you’ll be helping your skin. You can get this home facial once a week.
He shares this experience with other friends and tell us how it goes.