What are the essential vitamins for women? What vitamins are beneficial for both healthy hair and nails and skin? Research has shown that, given the accelerated pace of our world today in terms of eating fast food and long working tables and Unsatisfied we have a bad eating habits directly affect us in terms of health aspects.
On the other hand, these poor eating habits affect the health and the required levels of energy and activity which makes the skin of our bodies are more sensitive then also become fingernails fingers weaker, does not stop the impact at this point but also to influence the health of hair Venani problems falling and shell hair and weaknesses in terms of general appearance.
In order to avoid these drawbacks, you must Madam care about Avadatk food and Tdaoma to eat meals of the necessary elements needed by your body, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy-free milk, cereals, meat, fish, poultry, nuts, and others that maintains your health and gives you energy and vitality necessary to restore your business and maintain as much reasonable level of activity all the time, so Make your diet rich in vitamins the following:
- Vitamin A Anti-oxidant: Helps the body in reducing and reducing sebum in the scalp
Source: We have vitamin A in fish liver oils, meat, chewing gum, cheese, eggs, spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots and apricots.
- Vitamin C: It is also an antioxidant and helps maintain the health of both hair and skin.
Source: We have the Vitamin C in each of the citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, cantaloupe, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and dark green vegetables.
- Vitamin E: a factor that strengthens the antioxidant blood circulation in the scalp .
Source: The vitamin E present in both oils and plant oils, wheat germ, soybeans, nuts, peanuts, dried, and leaf vegetables.
- biotin: signs and prevents graying and hair loss.
Source: all cereals, egg yolk, liver, rice and milk.
- Alanusitol: to preserve the health of hair.
Source: We have in each of all cereals, liver and citrus fruits
- Vitamin B3: strengthens the blood circulation in the scalp.
The source of his presence: crust wheat, fish, poultry, and meat.
- vitamin B5: prevents graying and hair loss.
The source of his presence: all cereals, meat and egg yolks.
- Vitamin B6: prevents hair loss and helps in the formation of melanin which gives hair its natural color.
The source of his presence: the liver, whole grains, vegetables, meat and egg yolks.
- Vitamin B12: prevents hair loss.
He was the source: poultry, fish, eggs and milk.