How to have a smile “healthy”
Since ancient times man has learned the importance of dental care. Some Sumerian tablets dating from 5,000 BC show that people cared very much for your dental health in antiquity, even used toothbrushes constructed with tree branches !….
Now, thanks to technological advances, you can have a radiant smile facilmente. Es the perfect time to take a new habit of health and beauty… For a radiant smile is a sign of health and beauty.
Why is it important to have healthy teeth?
Not just to have an attractive image must pay special attention to our teeth, but also because we use them for such important functions as: chewing, grinding and tearing food to facilitate food intake.
Dental health and oral well-being are a reflection of inner health.
If you do not care of your teeth can cause tooth decay, gum problems and tooth pain, a fact that definitely erase your smile.
10 Tips to have a smile 10!
- Brush your teeth twice a day, morning and night, and if you can do it at lunchtime also better.
- Brushes carefully, do not need to push too hard.
- And when do you brush for 2-3 minutes in circular motions gradual, and not forget to clean your tongue!
- Brush also after meals, especially if they were candy.
- Rinse your mouth forever, there are now plenty of liquids to rinse also leave you fresh breath.
- Use thread or dental floss once a day, preferably at night, see how your teeth are much cleaner, clean the gum also prevents dental disease and your gums will remain younger longer.
- Eating an apple or a sugarless gum also helps to clean teeth, but does not substitute for the toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Change brush when the bristles begin to arch, or after 3-4 months.
- When you eat sugary substances such as raisins, and then rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Visit your dentist twice a year as a prerequisite for taking care of your dental and oral health. But if you have sore or wound in your mouth that do not heal within two weeks, then it must seek the help of a dentist.