Remember to give enough time to polish this dry completely. Try not to paint your nails fair before doing an activity that mistreat or even before bed.
- Will look like if you had just qualified; apply a layer of protective back every two days.
- If your glaze is too thick will not dissolve in acetone
- To make this last longer but not dry, store in your refrigerator.
- Do not remove the glaze with teeth or claws; better wait till you get to hand cotton with nail polish remover.
- If your nails are separated into layers, not starts, better cut them and use to prevent hardening.
More beauty tips