Glowing hands and feet is pretty important. It is no longer just a cosmetic issue, but transcends the field of health. Manicured hands tell a lot about a person. Shook hands many times within the day, welcome, cherish … And on the feet, just think they are our means of transport and that we must care for them. The manicure and pedicures are two techniques that will make your hands and feet look great and only take a few minutes of our attention.
To make a good manicure and pedicure is a great need for a small kit of basic tools. The essential are: a small scissors, file, orange stick, nail polish remover, pumice (for feet) and a bit of enamel and lacquer finishing. With these basic tools can do a manicure and pedicure without complications.
So you can do a manicure and a pedicure at home, we indicate, step by step, how to do
- Clean hands thoroughly, remove any remaining glaze before and apply a little cream to moisturize also strengthens nails.
- Remove the cuticles using the orange stick.
- Cut the nails if necessary, and give them Limal properly according to nail type you prefer. For example, for the French left a little square.
- You can apply the polish of your choice. Let dry well and apply a second coat. Once you have returned to dry everything well and can apply the lacquer that protects the finish and gives a professional finishing touch.
- Lima fences with pumice. Dry feet thoroughly, especially between your toes. Apply some cream to moisturize and nourish. The cream also prevents nails show a striated appearance.
- Cut toenails straight across and slightly rounded at the ends with fine scissors.
- Apply two coats of enamel letting dry thoroughly between them and spray finishing.
Soak feet in warm water for several minutes. You can take advantage to put oils or bath salts.