They are easy to make your busy life practical and most flattering. Join the bows low … feel like a ballerina!
They are sexy, urban and very flattering. Possibly the rise of low bows have a lot to do with the black swan award-winning film and its great hero, Natalie Portman. And everything he touches or does this petite actress turns to gold, including her boyfriend (Benjamin Millepied), dancer and choreographer, he has just signed as an image of the new men’s fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent will appear in September.
But what we were: the low bows. They are much in walkways and around the city. If you want to get one that is original, follow these steps:
- The easiest thing is to have a tight ponytail at the nape with the hair completely dry.
- Separate the strands and is twisting and shaping before fixing with forks invisible.
- Continue until you have run out of locks.
- Watch carefully so they are not at all.
- The result will be as beautiful and minimalist as the one pictured.