- Neutral used for all hair types.
- In color maintenance, prevent loss of color in dyed hair and increase the duration.
- Balancing, return the pH of the hair if you have very damaged.
- Against dehydration, an active ingredient that promotes water retention and increase nutrition, provide elasticity and life.
- Volumizing, for those who have the hair thin and bodiless. Cleans and adds volume and shine.
- Smoothing is the opposite effect, to curly and rebellious, hydrates and nourishes for easy detangling and smoothing.
- Anti-peeling, usually anti-dandruff and acts on the particles of dead skin that can release the scalp dehydration.
Hair products, conditioners:
- Air conditioners are used to unravel and provide shine.
- Smoothing, provide ease and naturalness. Improve health and beauty hair naturally.
- Cream-gel, are indicated for dry and brittle hair, contain soothing; nourishing and hydrating also facilitate detangling.
- Protein conditioners to hair with lack of hydration are normally used in hair with excessive dryness. Avoid frizz, add shine and softness.
Hair products face masks:
- Bathrooms re-hydrating for damaged hair due to containing vitamins and silk proteins provide smoothness and shine.
- Mask structural acts progressively, moisturizes and shields hair from aggressive agents.
- Gel mask stress, reconstructs the hair, smooth the cuticles and adds shine. Provides vitality and protects the hair from the elements.
Tips to consider
- The quality of the shampoo does not depend on the foam it produces; there are excellent shampoos that do not produce much foam.
- If we apply too much shampoo can produce dryness and flaking.
- Conditioner brings softness and hydration. Facilitates detangling and helps keep shine.
- Conditioner should not be applied to lubricate the root as it may, unless the product is indicated.